HERE ARE ANSWERS TO COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT THE AMERICAN EXPRESS NETWORK
What is the American Express Network?
Millions of merchant establishments around the world accept Cards that are part of the American Express Network. These Cards include those issued and serviced directly by American Express, as well as those issued and serviced by leading financial institutions pursuant to a license from American Express.
What does the American Express Network offer me?
Many of the features and benefits of your Card are determined and provided by your Card-issuing financial institution. However, all American Express Cards offer the following:
- Convenience: The ability to use your Card to pay for purchases at millions of merchants worldwide.
- Exclusive Cardmember Offers: Get special prices and offers on a broad range of products from name-brand merchants. Offers include American Express Selects® exclusive offers when you shop, eat out, or travel.
- Extraordinary Cardmember Experiences: Opportunities to take advantage of the type of experiences that make life more enjoyable, such as online promotions, and special events.
- Travel Assistance: Access to over 2,200 American Express Travel Services Locations in more than 140 countries.
- Special Cardmember offers and experiences can be found at the American Express Network and are updated frequently, so check back often.
Can I have an American Express Card from more than one financial institution?Top
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY CARD IS PART OF THE AMERICAN EXPRESS NETWORK?Top
Each Card has different features and benefits, which are determined by the financial institution that offers it. Please contact your financial institution to learn about the features and benefits for your Card. Visit Cards and Services to learn more.
WHERE CAN I USE MY AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD?Top
All Cards that are accepted on the American Express Network will have an American Express logo, either on the front or the back of the Card.
The American Express Card is welcome at a wide variety of places you count on every day and you can use your Card in many other ways.